I am a freelance Audio Engineer with over 10 years experience in the live, studio and broadcast sound industries. I work effectively within a team, and can lead a team to complete any task necessary (Rig / derig full scale shows).
I am well presented and have excellent client facing communicational skills.
- Fully proficient on mainstream digital and analogue consoles: Midas, A&H, Yamaha, Avid, Digico, Soundcraft etc.
- System: Specified, rigged, tuned and operated systems of all scales, from 4 speaker point source arrangements for small conferences, to full flown Line Array systems for outdoor festivals and events of up to 30,000 people (L’acoustic, EV, D&B, Martin etc). I am a certified L’Acoustics Fundamentals and Kara engineer.
- I work within noise regulation and have a good history of compliance with many acoustic noise-measuring companies. I use measurement software to check my systems for tuning and noise compliance (SMAART).
- Live music: live acts ranging from solo singers with IEM monitor mixes, to 30 piece Gospel Choir with full backing band / string section – 14 monitor mixes. I have operated FOH and Monitor positions for a variety of festivals.
- Live comedy: I have operated shows for Al Murray, Alastair McGowan, Rich Hall etc in 1k+ capacity venues.
- Conference and Awards: a variety of conference setups, from small 300 attendee conferences, 1 lectern, 4 lavalier, with dinner awards in the evening, to all day high budget conferences with 1000+ Attendees, 2 Lectern mics, 12 Lavalier Mics with multiple question panel sections, followed by complex award show with 60+ audio cues.
- Broadcast: A1 Mix engineer for 24 Hours in A&E and One Born Every Minute.
- Studio: I am A1 Mix engineer at Lazy Moon studios owned by Kenny Young (writer of Under The Boardwalk) and have worked on multiple albums and singles for a variety of genres.
- Sound Engineering and Production BSc Hons (Graduated BCU – 2008)
- L’Acoustics certified: Fundamentals and Kara (2016)
- A Level Music
- GCSE English and maths
References upon request